Event type : Cultural Walk
Day : Thursday 14th December 2023
Time (GMT) : 5:15pm (meet) – 5:30pm (start)
Duration : 1 hour 30 minutes
Language : English
Language Level : C1 (Advanced)
Place : To be confirmed.
Price : £21 (+booking fees)
Thursday 14th December 2023 at 5:15pm (meet) – 5:30pm (start)
Meeting Point: To be confirmed.
SAVE THE DATE for a fun-filled Christmassy walking tour of Central London!
Put on your warmest coat and gloves and woollen hat and get into the spirit of Christmas by joining this sparkling and fun-filled Yuletide walking tour. Together we will discover London at its prettiest, when the streets are bedecked with decorations ranging from classic to fancy or to downright garish. The walk will be an opportunity to hear new fact-filled tales about London and its people.
The exact itinerary in central London will be communicated to the participants nearer to the date of the walk.
Come and take part in the festive season and discover London under the mistletoe!
Book now on Eventbrite by clicking here.
Advice to participants:
– Wear ultra-comfortable shoes.
– Check weather forecasts and make sure you have warm and waterproof clothes if necessary. Being cold on a walking tour can spoil the entire experience.
– Do not hesitate to bring a little snack with you (nuts or biscuits) and a flask of your favourite drink.
What you will improve in :
- Language : Improve your Christmas and traditions vocabulary.
- Culture : Discover all about the festive season in London.