Event type : Cultural Walk
Day : Tuesday 8th November 2022
Time (GMT) : 09:45am (meet) – 10:00am (start)
Duration : 2 hours
Language : English
Language Level : C1 (Advanced)
Place : Just outside Monument Tube Station, Fish Street Hill exit, turn left past the exit gates.
Price : £19 (+booking fees)
Tuesday 8th November 2022 at 09:45am (meet) – 10:00am (start)
Meeting Point: Just outside Monument Tube Station, Fish Street Hill exit, turn left past the exit gates.
A different way to walk around the City of London!
With Emma the LearnArtory guide who is also an official City of London Guide, a member of the City of London Guides Lecturer’s Association and an Associate member of the Institute of Tourist Guiding (Green Badge), we will explore the City of London’s alleys, snickelways and secret court yards.
She will entertain you with many fascinating tales and introduce you to numerous unforgettable characters that have lived and worked within the most powerful square mile in the world. Her depth of knowledge and passion for the City of London will make this a unique, fascinating, and enjoyable experience.
Advice to participants:
– Wear ultra-comfortable shoes.
– Check weather forecasts and make sure you have warm and waterproof clothes if necessary. Being cold on a walking tour can spoil the entire experience.
– Do not hesitate to bring a little snack with you (nuts or biscuits) and a flask of your favourite drink.
What you will improve in :
- Language: Enrich your vocabulary!
- Culture: Discover secret passages!
Resources (available upon reservation)