Event type : Cultural Walk
Day : Monday 12th June 2023
Time (GMT) : 01:45pm (meet) – 02:00pm (start)
Duration : 2 hours
Language : English
Language Level : C1 (Advanced)
Place : In Soho Square, near the statue of Charles II
Price : £21 (+booking fees)
Monday 12th June 2023 at 01:45pm (meet) – 02:00pm (start)
Meeting Point: In Soho Square, near the statue of Charles II.
Come and explore the historic beating heart of musical London, full of colourful shops and mysterious alleyways!
One of London’s most vibrant area, Soho is full of musical history! From the London Palladium to Leicester Square, via Carnaby Street and perhaps even more, we will follow in the footsteps of great names such as The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Ronnie Scott, Mozart & Mary Poppins, find a hidden recording studio, learn about past legendary music clubs… and about some of the modern ones, too!
Book now on Eventbrite by clicking here.
Advice to participants:
– Wear ultra-comfortable shoes.
– Check weather forecasts and make sure you have warm and waterproof clothes if necessary. Being cold on a walking tour can spoil the entire experience.
– Do not hesitate to bring a little snack with you (nuts or biscuits) and a flask of your favourite drink.
What you will improve in :
- Language : Improve your music vocabulary.
- Culture : You’ll deepen your knowledge of the back streets of Soho.